AADO Research Fund - 2015
The AADO Research Fund is to support members in clinical and basic research in orthopaedic trauma. We will offer US$1,600 for a 1-year project , and maximum will be US$ 3,200 for a period of two years.
Please send the completed application form together with the principal investigator’s CV ( maximum in 2 pages ) to :email@example.com.
Notes for Applicant:
- The principal investigator is responsible to obtain the required ethics and safety approval(s) from his institute to carry out the research project.
- Annual interim report has to be submitted at the end of the first year to the Secretary with the uniform format if the project lasts for two years.
- Final report has to be submitted to the secretary not later than 6 months after completion of the study.
- AADO research fund should be acknowledged with "This project was supported by the AADO Research Fund" in ALL publications including conference presentations related to the sponsored project:Application will be closed on 17:00, 29 May 2015, Hong Kong local time.
- Successful applications will be announced on website: “aado.org” on or before 30 June, 2015. Individual successful applicants will be notified by e-mail.
- We hope that you will benefit from this research funding which is funded by Stryker Pacific Ltd.