AADO Research Fund - 2013
The AADO Research Fund is to support members in clinical and basic research in orthopaedic trauma. We will offer US$1,600 for a 1-year project , and maximum will be US$ 3,200 for a period of two years.
Please send the completed application form together with the principal investigator’s CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes for Applicant:
- The principal investigator is responsible to obtain
the required ethics and safety approval(s) from his institute
to carry out the research project.
Annual interim report has to be submitted at the
end of the first year to the Honorary Secretary with the uniform format if the project lasts for two years.
- Final report has to be submitted to
the Honorary Secretary
not later than 6 month after completion of the study.
- AADO Research Fund should be acknowledged
with "This project was supported by the AADO Research
Fund" in ALL publications including conference
presentations related to the sponsored project.
- Please provide email for subsequent
- Application will be closed on 30 June 2013.
- Successful applications will be announced on this
website on15 July 2013. Individual successful applicants will also be notified by e-mail.
- The AADO Research Fund is funded by Stryker