Application for the AADO Scholarship 2022 (for nurses' member only) to orthopaedic trauma meetings is now open. Members with minimum TWO membership years are eligible for application. Attendance of the following meetings will be sponsored under this scholarship:
- International Course on Locking Nailing and External Fixation Techniques for Nurses and Op-Staff", Strasbourg, France
Email Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship application is also opened for other meetings held in August – December 2022. Members are required to submit relevant information for approval.
Successful applicants will receive not more than US$1,500 to subsidize their expenses on the following items:
- Return economy-class air ticket from city of origin
- Registration fees
- Accommodation during the period of the meeting (basic single room rate and taxes)
- Application deadline: 30 June 2022 (HK Local Time - 17:00)
- Please send the enclosed application form by email to: email@example.com
- Submitted applications will be acknowledged, please contact the secretariat by email if you do not receive the acknowledgment in 5 working days.
- Applications will be selected basing on
- membership year
- working experience
- contribution to the Association
- Successful applications will be announced on this website on 20 July 2022
- Successful applicants will be notified individually.