Call For Abstract
Sponsorship Invitation (to Sponsor)
Accommodation and Travel
For your personal comfort and convenience during your stays in Hong Kong, the Organizing Committee recommends the following designated hotels.
Accommodation in Hong Kong:
<For more information>
10 September 2018
Member of AADO HK$ 800
Non-member - HK$1,500
Banquet Ticket 12 October 2018)
Please make the cheque payable to “Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis”
Cheque(s) and application form(s) send to the secretariat on or before 10 September 2018:
The Secretariat, AADO
C/o Orthopaedic Learning Centre, 1/F, LKS Specialist Clinics, North Wing, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, N.T.
Send the payment confirmation together with the registration form by email to: email@example.com
12 CNE Hours (TBC)
Orthopedic Nursing : from Novice to Expert
Conference Date and Venue
13 October 2018
Kai Chong Tong
Postgraduate Education Centre
Prince of Wales Hospital
Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Title
- Name(s) – List the authors and underline the presenting author. Type the surname in full, followed by the given name. Omit degrees and titles.
- Institution – Type the name of the institution, city and country.
- Content – In 4 paragraphs of instruction, material & methods, results and conclusion. Must be typed and should not be more than 250 words.
- Abstracts can only be submitted in Oral Presentation
- Submitted abstract will be acknowledged within 7 days, please contact Ms Charis Lau at Tel No : 3505 1654 or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the acknowledgment.
- Submission of an abstract implies that the authors agree that the organizers can duplicate the abstract for distribution to the conference participants.
- Abstract Submission Deadline : July 01, 2018 (Submission Closed)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: Aug 10, 2018